Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pharmacy Grad Cupcakes



A big thanks to Richele Strong for giving me a new challenge. Her husband just graduated from pharmacy school and needed some cool cupcakes for his party. I fashioned gum paste pill packets, RX cookies and white chocolate W's being that he is a graduate of Washington University.


Here's just a peek at some of her order.....

Together Forever

Oreo Supreme

Raspberry Bliss


I hope these made a awesome addition to your celebration!

XOXO
Heidi

3 comments:

Betsy B. said...

Those pill packets are awesome! Well done friend.

strongar said...

You are the best thing that has happened to our little city! Thanks for being so easy and fun to work with! Literally all you have to do is give Heidi a few details, and let her run with it. Her creativity is amazing. I'm dreaming up the next excuse to order some more cupcakes! =) ~Richele

Marili said...

Your gain is our loss. I miss Heidi's creativity and over abundance of ideas.