Monday, August 29, 2011

Coconut Dream


I have a motherly role when it comes to my cupcakes. I love all of them, but they each have little personalities and differences that make them unique. Just like my own children.

It's hard to say which ones are the best or even my favorites because they are all good but in different ways.

Sometimes it's easy to look at a cupcake..coconut for example, and pass it over for say a chocolate cupcake...not wanting to be disappointed. But rest assured that I make all of my cupcakes the best they can be. And you will be surprised at how a coconut cupcakes can blow your socks off.


When you are working with something like coconut, it can easily be overbearing. That's why it is so important to make sure everything has a balance. Your cake, frosting, and even the toppings should all dance together insuring that each bite is a perfect one.

So this is what we've got:
Moist white coconut cake frosted with a silky coconut cream
cheese frosting and topped with a little crown of shredded coconut.

Looks good right?

3 comments:

Betsy B. said...

These were awesome. Sean asked me for one but asked for me to take off the coconut. I told him he didn't get one. Silly boy, I'm not about to ruin the whole experience for him. :)

Derek and Amber said...

Have you figured out how to ship these yet!!! We are dying in Sacramento without them.

Heidi Jansson said...

Amber...I'm coming to visit in October...