Wednesday, March 10, 2010

That's a lot of cupakes

Almost out of my cupcake liners I purchased another order of my favorite lovely brown ones. As I was sitting there checking out I started thinking wow...600ct of liners seems like a lot but I go through them so fast. Which then lead me to calculating how many times I have purchased these 600ct of liners. I've bought them about 7 times that's 4200 cupcakes and for me not actually having a store that's a lot of freakin cupcakes. I just thought it was interesting.

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is so awesome! We're having a bake sale at Sutter Health to support the March of Dimes - all proceeds go the March of Dimes. I'm going to purchase a dozen of your cupcakes as my personal donation to the March of Dimes and whatever proceeds we get from the sale will also go to them! Would you mind if I put your menu in our employee break room so if people want to purchase directly from you they can? Let me know.

Gibson Family said...

Wow that is a lot of Freakin Cupcapes

Heidi Jansson said...

DUDE! tell me about...

Heidi Jansson said...

it...wow