Sunday, May 1, 2011

One bad cupcake :)


A truly great cupcake can be mind altering. I'm not kidding! Having one really bad cupcake can ruin it for you. Someone sets them out at a birthday party and you think "Oh no sir, I remember how horrifying that one cupcake was...I'm not going to be tricked again!" And so you politely pass it up. But when you have a divine cupcake, it changes everything. The best part about making great cupcakes is watching people take a bite thinking "ehh...we'll see"and their eyes pop wide open and their faces light up. After they've gobbled it up and away, they beg for more. My job is complete.

~Heidi

2 comments:

cindy said...

Heidi, that is so funny that you wrote this, because you or I must have ESP, since this was exactly what I was telling you this morning! I've always turned my nose up at cupcakes until I tasted one (actually many) of yours. I can't wait to get my Mothers Day order from you. They will be heavenly.

Gibson Family said...

I miss Heidi cupcakes