Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spooky


I know, I know it's May...why are these on here? Well I feel like I have neglected the fact that people really actually look at this blog. I always seem to post most of my things on my other blog http://heidijansson.blogspot.com/. And then once I post things there they don't always get on over to this one. But I'm changing that, hence the Halloween cupcakes you are gazing at.


I hate to say that I probably made these two years ago for my friend's Halloween bunco party. I'm lucky to have people trust my creativity and let me go wild. I thought they were kind of fun.


Who doesn't like brains, sparkley spider webs and pumpkins on their cupcakes! Come on!


I think this year I'm going to make some pretty nasty cupcakes just for shock value.


I love to make my boxes as pretty as the cupcakes. So I found some cool Halloween ribbon and made a little tag to go with it.


Hope you love it!
~Heidi


No comments: